This is a living style guide and as such will always be a work-in-progress. If you have suggestions, please get in touch.
- No automatically aligned dropdown menus within the viewport: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/17167
- Accordion example in docs uses old v3 Panels: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/pull/17159
- abbr double-underline in Firefox: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/16574
- Print grid columns: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/16800
To Do List
Decide on version numbering to distinguish / relate Bootstrap to the JCU web framework
Store ‘approved’ brand images and supporting resources in a Git repository (ask Digital Media team)
Minification for CSS actually produces a larger file than originally provided.
Run base templates and CSS styles through WCAG2AAA / Section508 checker or linter
- Ensure ARIA labels and standards are met by all examples.
Workflow for removing certain components from the framework. Perhaps just a have a bare-bones “JCU” framework for just the core components.
- Best tool for managing external dependencies (Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Npm…)
- Ensure there’s a distinction between an application and the CMS. Have to clearly highlight which application it is in some manner.
- Test across browsers
- Accessibility standards